AM312 body sensors module a passive body based on the digital intelligent infrared technology, automatic control products. High sensitivity, high reliability. Widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment.
Immunity enhancement, internal use of digital signal processing, direct high-low output.
Repeatable trigger: the sensor output high after, the delay period, if there is human activity in its sensing range, the output will remain high until the people left after the delay, it becomes low (ie: sensor module detects the human body every activity will be automatically extended a period of time delay, and to the last activity time as the starting point of the delay time).
- Working voltage: DC 2.7-12V
- Static power consumption: <0.1mA
- Delay time: 2 seconds
- The blocking time: 2 seconds
- Trigger: can be repeated
- Sensing range: 3 meters, ≤100 degree cone angle
- Working temperature: -20 - + 60 ℃
- PCB Dimensions: 10mm x 8mm
- Total size: Approx. 12mm x 25 mm
- Module Lens: Small lens
PIR judesio jutiklis AM312
- Prekės kodas: 0281
- Prieinamumas: Laikinai neturime