In a small enclosure, a fully professional processor loader with a three-stage charging process TC/CC/CVis concealed. Loads 1-6 Li-ion 3.6/3.7 V cells of any capacity in sizes 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700. It is also possible to charge two batteries of size 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650 or 32650 (32650 only with a flat plus).
What Is THE TC/CC/CV charging method? It is a three-step process of loading Li-ion cells to keep the cell in good condition by charging the right current at each stage and completing the charging process at the right moment.
The various stages of the TC/CC/CV process are:
• TC phase: Cells discharged below 2, 9V are ' awake ' to lower currents.
• CC phase: When 2, 95V is reached, the cell is loaded with a constant current of 1A, 0, 5A or 0, 2A (depending on the power source used).
• CV phase: When the cell is already nearly charged, the charger switches to a decreasing current charge until it reaches a voltage of 4, 2V on the cell. After reaching 4, 2V the charging process is complete-the battery is fully charged.
Batteries with a voltage of 4, 06V or higher are treated by the charger as charged. To recharge such a full battery, please insert it into the charger before powering it in. When left in the charger, the charged batteries will be subjected to a natural self-discharge process. Charging will resume when the battery voltage drops below 4, 06V.
The Xtar MC6C Charger has a function of reactivating deeply discharged cells and cells with a Voltage Of 0v. Many chargers on the market are not able to charge such batteries. Here with the help comes the charger Xtar MC6C, which in many cases allows you to ' resave ' such cells. Just insert a deeply discharged battery into the MC6C charger, as with normal charging, the charger detects the unloaded link and attempts to reactivate it. Attention! Cells unloaded below a certain level are irreversible and reactivated may not be possible. Avoid too deep discharge of Li-ion batteries-this can lead to a significant reduction in their durability and capacity or to their total malfunction.
Chargers from other manufacturers can significantly increase the temperature of the cells being charged during charging. Excessive heating of the cells can cause them to wear more quickly. When designing the MC6 charger, Xtar went one step further from the competition, solving this problem easily: the power from an external source was applied. This ensures that the charging temperature in the MC6C battery rises by up to 15 degrees.
Supplied with the Xtar MC6C charger, we GET A USB cable Plug A-5, 5mm x 2, 1mm round plug. The power supply is not Included In the set. Any charger with a USB socket is enough to power the charger. Recommended USB charger Power: 3A. Minimum USB charger Power: 2A.
- Supported Battery types: 1-6 Rechargeable Li-Ion 3.6 batteries-3, 7V, secured and unprotected
- Supported Battery Sizes: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500.17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650.32650 26650 and larger only in extreme channels
- Maximum battery length: 70mm
- Input voltage and Input current: 1 x 5V 3A
- Power connector: 5, 5mm x 2, 1mm
- Power supply included: Not
- Recommended power supply: 5V 3A
- Charging method Processor-controlled: TC/CC/CV
- Charging In the CC phase: 0, 2A/0, 5A/1A (depending on the power source used)
- End Voltage Loading: 4, 2V ± 0, 05V
- Current of terminations: < 120mA
- Additional functions:
- Reactivation of deeply discharged cells and cells 0V
- Security Thermal
- Short Circuit
- Before the battery is reversed
- Dimensions 111 x 148 x 34mm
- Weight: 200g
- Kit contents: MC6 Charger, Cable USB A Plug-A-Plug 5, 5mm x 2, 1mm
Akumuliatorių įkroviklis XTAR MC6C 18650
- Gamintojas: Xtar
- Prekės kodas: 0330
- Prieinamumas: Sandėlyje