The VL6180x three-in-one optoelectronic module integrates an IR VSEL (vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser) infrared vertical cavity surface emitting laser source, proximity sensor, and ambient light sensor (ALS).
The VL6180X module implements a proximity sensor using the time-of-flight (ToF) measurement principle; the VL6180X includes a SPAD (Single Photon Avalanche Diode) detector array that detects the time at which a single photon is transmitted from the target to the target and back to the module, calculated in conjunction with the signal amplitude. The actual distance, independent of the reflectivity of the object, this actual distance measurement capability can also produce simple but reliable one-dimensional gesture control.
The ambient light sensor also has high sensitivity and precision under ultra-low light, wide sensing dynamic range, and ambient light (Lux) corrected output. All components used to support proximity sensors and ambient light sensors are integrated into one packaged optical module. The embedded design can be completed without the need for a mechanical spacer or an additional lens system.
- Infrared laser wavelength: 850nm
- Communication interface: IIC (400kHz), address 0x29 (7-bit), two programmable GPIO
- Optimal working temperature: -10 ~ 60 ° C
- Range (near) range: 0 to 100mm Error 13mm Under certain external environmental conditions, such as 100mm in dark environments
- Temperature drift: 9 ~ 15mm Voltage drift: 3 ~ 5mm
- Conversion time: 15ms
- Ambient light range: 1~100kLux 16-bit output
- Ambient light gain range: 1 to 40 (eight)
- Ambient light sensitivity: 0.36 Lux/count (535 nm LED @ 1 kLux.Measured @ gain 20)
- Angle response: 42 degrees
- Linearity error: 5% (1 to 300 Lux), 10% (300 to 7500 Lux)
- Gain error: 1% (gain 20), 7% (gain 1 to 10)
Instructions For Use
- Vin: Power input pin. Voltage input range 3-5V;
- 2v8: Output port, output 2.8V voltage, the 2.8V output voltage generated by the on-board voltage regulator processing VIN input voltage, convenient to expand and use;
- GND: power ground;
- SCL: I2C clock pin, connected to the master SCL;
- SDA: I2C data pin, connected to the master SDA;
- GPIO: The pin used by the sensor to indicate that the data is ready. Note that the output of this pin is 0-2.8V high and low. This pin may not be applied to boards such as Arduino (these boards are 3.3 or 5V high). ), generally not used, to apply level conversion;
- SHDN: The shutdown pin of the sensor. By default it is pulled high. There is a level shifting diode so you can use 3-5V logic on this pin. When the pin is pulled low, the sensor enters the shutdown mode.
Lazerinis atstumo matuoklis VL6180X 3.3V 5V I2C
- Prekės kodas: 0269
- Prieinamumas: Sandėlyje