This is a new version of the high-performance 2.4G Wi-Fi development board based on the ESP-12E and CH340G. After installing the hardware package for this development board on Arduino-1.6.5 IDE, you can use the IDE to program and design.
- - Specially supply for Arduino lover.
- - Compatible with Arduino, you can use the Arduino IDE directly.
- - Compatible with Nodemcu.
- - It makes you easier and faster to complete the project of Wi-Fi remote home appliances.
- - Wireless Upload Program available.
- - It is built based on the mature and popular ESP8266 technology. You can take advantage the abundant resources available on the web.
- - It has built-in USB-TTL serial with super reliable industrial strength CH340G for superior stability on all supported platforms.
- - Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
- - Wireless Network Mode: station / soft AP / SoftAP + station.
- - Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n.
- - WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode.
- - Working voltage: 3.3V
- - IO logic level: 3.3V
- - Micro USB socket input current: 500mA (MAX)
- - ADC pin (A0) input voltage: 0-3.3V
- - Flash capacity: 4M Bytes
- - Clock frequency: 80MHz or 160MHz
- - Applications: Smart Car, Home automation, Sensor networks, Industrial wireless control
Wemos D1 mini ESP8266 (ESP-12E)
- Prekės kodas: 0080
- Prieinamumas: Sandėlyje